Followers

Monday, April 6, 2009

welcome my page

.....................................................

first asslamualaikum wbt for all my family, my fren n all visitor.. hmm.. when i want to create this blog.. i dont know... i confused.. for what this blog... disconcerted.. i bethink for a moment..
hmm... lazy tu mmg lazy la.. tp have something.. something which make me satisfied.. everything we can do.. together i can share story of my life with my fren.. i like this.. ahaks.. for spare time to create this blog is not too much.. bz.. bz.. bz.. ni pun terhad sangat-sangat...i dont know where my "time" go???.. actually, every day my job is..... ehem.. secret ler... bukan semua
dapat kiter share.. muahaha.. I know what you're thinking...no..no..no.. its not stupid work..
although sometimes this work is very bored.. but, its still make me happy.. i can't grumble.. ikhlas kok....have song suitable with myself..this song from meet uncle husin.. ehem3... lalala..kerja..hari2 kerja... hehehe... when we look somebody happy... i can fell.. i'm very happy for them.. it's not troublesome... hmm.. apepun... i still ank ke2.. good girl..
hahaha... too much? no.... inilah reality... watever la... tak interesting pomm... just suka2...
now i want to continue my study ( konon-konon la...)
hehehe.. my english very weak.. i wish to imrpove.. improve...
dan terus lagi.... for what? thinking about...
last... before i stop this sentence, i want to say... u are in my heart...
forever... i can't stop to think about u...u? who? hmm...
watever.. ni ke kije aku?


















ini lah aku... aku ke ni??? hehehe

No comments: